Hi everyone, I am gerontologist and aging expert Dr. Jan Vinita White. In 2007, I created this blog as a non-monitized, informational forum for topics related to aging. This forum was created for educational and enrichment purposes... no advertising. All of the postings here have been vetted via scholarly research. There are over 330 copyrighted articles here and I am adding to it all the time. Readers are welcome to read and share but not copy without written permission. Enjoy! Dr. White
Why Ultra-Processed Foods Matter for Brain Health and Long Life
Why Ultra-Processed Foods Matter: What the Latest Research Says On June 3, 2026, the American Journal of Public Health (AJPH) shared ne...
-
Ageism is the most widely accepted form of prejudice worldwide and impacts both physical health and mental well-being. Ageism is discrimi...
-
Hi Readers, I am sharing a story written by Dr. Harry "Rick" Moody, who knew Dr. Hively for many years. She was a seminal thinke...
-
Mayo Clinic on Healthy Aging: An Easy and Comprehensive Guide to Keeping Your Body Young, Your Mind Sharp and Your Spirit Fulfilled . Har...