- Depression
- Sleep disorders
- Anemia
- Hypothyroidism [under active]
- Alcoholism
- Side effects of prescription drugs
- Poor nutrition and food insufficiency
- B12 or Potassium deficiency
- Dehydration
- Bipolar disorder
- Hearing impairment
- Multitasking
Hi everyone, I am gerontologist and aging expert Dr. Jan Vinita White. In 2007, I created this blog as a non-monitized, informational forum for topics related to aging. This forum was created for educational and enrichment purposes... no advertising. All of the postings here have been vetted via scholarly research. There are over 330 copyrighted articles here and I am adding to it all the time. Readers are welcome to read and share but not copy without written permission. Enjoy! Dr. White
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Dirty Dozen
The Dirty Dozen- twelve preventable, treatable, and reversible dementias. They are actually psudodementias or conditions that mimic dementia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Events and Aging News ~ October 2026
Hi Readers, Many thanks to my colleague and friend, Dr. Harry “Rick” Moody, for providing these resources on aging. He is a visiting lectu...
-
Ageism is the most widely accepted form of prejudice worldwide and impacts both physical health and mental well-being. Ageism is discrimi...
-
Hi Readers, I am sharing a story written by Dr. Harry "Rick" Moody, who knew Dr. Hively for many years. She was a seminal thinke...
-
Mayo Clinic on Healthy Aging: An Easy and Comprehensive Guide to Keeping Your Body Young, Your Mind Sharp and Your Spirit Fulfilled . Har...
No comments:
Post a Comment